Studio Volpi is on a mission: building the future through innovation. Our reputation for successfully harnessing the latest technologies to create innovative products is well known across diverse markets including design, brand, manufacturing, engineering. We use both augmented and virtual reality to create exciting and immersive experiences and we are looking for an Unity/Unreal Developer with a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn to push us even further.
The candidate primary responsibilities will be to design and develop virtual reality interactive experiences for deployment to VR headsets and AR tools alike. You will operate in a fast-paced, agile environment with the opportunity to work on many different types of projects.
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary team of designers and engineers in a fast-paced, development environment.
- Develop and implement solutions for interactive visualization, user controls, animation, physics, and UI.
- Create 3D interactive worlds environments as part of pre-sales demonstrations and professional services contracts.
- Assist with R&D and rapid prototyping team as it relates to real-time production
- Identify risks for tech/development and proactively propose solutions
What are we looking for in candidates?
- Familiarity of Virtual/Augmented reality
- Experience with Unity and Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of languages code like C# and Blueprints Visual Scripting is highly desired
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented programming
- Produce clean and well-optimized geometry for the intended render engine
- Working knowledge of 3DS Max, Maya, Cinema4D or similar 3D package
- Mobile developing experience (both iOS and Android) is a BIG plus
Studio Volpi offers an exciting work environment that is continuously growing and evolving. Our selection process includes personality and aptitude assessment.