JUNIOR 3D ARTIST
Studio Volpi is on a mission: building the future through innovation. We use both augmented and virtual reality to create exciting and immersive experiences and as part of our strategy of growth and internationalization, we are looking for a junior 3D ARTIST.
The candidate primary responsibilities will be to design and develop virtual reality interactive experiences for deployment to VR headsets and AR tools alike. You will operate in an agile environment with the opportunity to work on many different types of projects.
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary team of designers and engineers;
- Objects design in low poly geometry;
- Strong understanding of color, texture and light;
- Implement solutions for interactive visualization, user controls, animation, physics, and UI;
- Create 3D interactive worlds environments as part of pre-sales demonstrations and professional services contracts;
Candidates will be able to use these software:
- 3D Studio Max (or similar such as Maya);
- Unreal Engine;
- English: intermediate/advanced level;
- Degree in Creative Technologies/ Media Design;
- Teamworking and problem-solving attitude;
- Positive and proactive attitude;
Studio Volpi offers a 6 months internship with a reimbursement in an exciting work environment that is continuously growing and evolving. Our selection process includes personality and aptitude assessment.