SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER
As part of our strategy of growth and internationalization, we are looking for a SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER - PROJECT LEADER focused on the development and engineering of industrial products.
May require a master's degree and at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Good knowledge of parametric 3D SW - Creo/Solidworks
- Knowledge on materials and industrial processes
- Ability to thrive in a team-based, collaborative environment.
- Ability to create a project gantt
- Managing engineering projects
- Manage to work in team or organize it in autonomy
- Relate to customers and suppliers to develop projects
- Strong knowledge and experience with the project process in terms of time, costs and delivery
- Demonstrated planning and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Three years minimum experience in technical area of companies operating in products of wide consumption
- Master’s degree in technical engineering area such as: Design & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrotechnology and Biomechanics or adequate working experience
- Willing to travel in Italy and abroad to meet clients and suppliers
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Maximum distance from Carnago VA, (place of work) 40 km
Studio Volpi offers a contract in an exciting work environment that is continuously growing and evolving.
Our selection process includes personality and aptitude assessment.