SYSTEM INTEGRATOR_MECHATRONIC MANAGER
Studio Volpi is on a mission: building the future through innovation.
As part of our strategy of growth and internationalization, we are looking for a focused on System Integrator -Mechatronic Manager development and engineering of industrial products.
The main objective of this position is the support of the projects and the working team on the level of:
- Implementation of electronic/mechanical aspects of whole projects in Technolog Department;
- Management of user requirements;
- Maintenance, operation and of the existing platform and evolution of the New Electronic Department;
- Leading the Technology Business Unit team in order to guarantee the Company Goals
- University Degree: MS Mechatronics, Electronic or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in electronic/mechanical solutions for Development Area;
- Ability to resolve complex issues in creative, efficient, and effective ways
- Demonstrated ability to gain deep understanding of the business and end user needs quickly, and to proficiently translate needs into the correct technology solution.
- Able to provide the customer and company-wide perspective to detailed technical decisions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Manufacturing knowledge;
- Strong account management and relationship building skills;
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Experience in embedded control systems, mechanical, and electrical design and development practices including common engineering tools
- Knowledge of the Certification processes
- Willing to travel in Italy and abroad to meet clients and suppliers
- Fluent English Knowledge is mandatory
Studio Volpi offers a contract in an exciting work environment that is continuously growing and evolving.