JUNIOR UX/UI DESIGNER
Studio Volpi is on a mission: building the future through innovation.
Our reputation for successfully harnessing the latest technologies to create innovative products is well known across diverse markets including design, brand, manufacturing, engineering.
In order to push us even further, we are looking for a JUNIOR UX/UI DESIGNER with a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn.
The Junior UX/UI Designer works within the BU Design & Interaction, he/she deals with the development of the user experience working under the supervision of the senior figure of reference.
His/Her daily work consists in creating interface flows and wireframes, implementing graphics on the UI and preparing graphical assets to be delivered to the developer.
He/She also carries out daily research activities of new trends potentially applicable to the projects addressed.
- He/she analyzes competitors to understand the technologies used and the solutions implemented for a project;
- He/she deals with daily research activities of new trends potentially applicable to the projects addressed;
- He/she deals with the creation of customer personas;
- He/she deals with the creation of customer journey;
- He/she deals with the analysis of use cases;
- He/she deals with the development of the user experience being coordinated by the Senior UX Designer;
- He/she deals with the development of design insights;
- He/she deals with the analysis of all competitors;
- He/she communicates with UI Senior Designer for everything concerning the project interface;
- He/she prepares documents and manuals;
- He/she carries out sketching and framing activities;
- He/she has a Master’s degree in Service Design or Interaction Design;
- He/she has skills in the creation of graphic interfaces;
- He/she speaks English (advanced level);
- He/she has skills within UX and UI;
- He/she must know the following software: Suite Adobe, sketch, Zeplin;
- Nice to have: motion graphic skills, knowledge of After Effects and Principles;
- He/she must have knowledge in post-production, video & photo editing and graphic layout;
- Nice to have: he/she knows how to work in a lean and agile perspective;
Studio Volpi offers a 6 months internship in an exciting work environment that is continuously growing and evolving.
Our selection process includes personality and aptitude assessment.
Please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org