Engineering Designer Junior
Studio Volpi is on a mission: building the future through innovation.
Founded in 1994, Studio Volpi is a global point of reference as a leading partner for companies seeking to implement a winning strategy through every stage of the industrial process.
Thanks to our multidisciplinary approach, we help create true, meaningful innovation that makes a difference, priding ourselves in a unique mix of pioneering, expertise and flawless execution.
As part of our strategy of growth and internationalization, we are looking for a Designer Engineering Junior focused on the development and engineering of industrial products.
The candidate also deals with daily search activities of innovative and new technologies in order to propose innovative solutions to clients. With the supervision of Engineering and Technology Manager, the candidate participates to meetings with the clients with the aim of collecting the brief, prepares reports of meetings, studies materials and analyzes supplier activities and carries out project management activities.
- Research of innovative and new technologies in terms of industrial design
- Deal with the prototyping design working closely with teammates, about middle reviews of projects
- Design small prototypes
- Deal with Cad design, working alone or closely with the teammates
- Carry out simulation activities in terms of structural, simulation and flow design the difference depends on projects
- Support the Engineering & Technology Manager in project management activities
Key Skills / Requirements:
- Good knowledge of parametric 3D SW - Creo/Solidworks
- Knowledge on materials and industrial processes
- Ability to create a project gantt
- Manage to work in team or organize it in autonomy
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Three years minimum experience in technical area of companies operating in products of wide consumption
- Master’s degree in technical engineering area such as: Design & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrotechnology and Biomechanics
- Willing to travel in Italy and abroad to meet clients and suppliers
What we offer:
- A great work environment talented and passionate teammates for knowledge exchange
- Continuous innovation and learning opportunities
- Variety of projects and clients
If you are interested, please send us your CV and PORTFOLIO.