SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Studio Volpi is on a mission: building the future through innovation. As part of our strategy of growth and internationalization, we are looking for a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER.
May require a master's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others.
- The PM is responsible for planning, executing and finalizing the management of the projects assigned in compliance with the objectives of quality, time, cost defined;
- The PM is responsible for constantly coordinating the internal project Team (+ Partners) in order to ensure an effective performance of the activity;
- The PM is responsible for coordinating and developing relationships with the key project figures of the customer (and with any suppliers);
- The PM also deals with periodic reporting and comparison with Sales team and other SV functions for the management of problems and opportunities;
- The PM carries out activities of planning and monitoring of its activity;
- Proven working experience in project management;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus;
- Master’s Degree in Management Engineering or similar;