Junior project manager
We are looking for young undergraduates or new graduates to join the Quarry Up team, the innovation hub and incubator of Studio Volpi.
The resource will hold the position of junior project manager and will actively support the planning and coordination of the project, in terms of expected results, times, costs, integrating the contributions of all the company functions involved.
In particular, he/she will cover a dual role:
Role of “management supervision”he/she ensures a correct and timely management of the activities, according to the drivers and the strategic priorities of the company.
The candidate must:
- Support the preparation of the documentation necessary to access national / European funding and contribute to the drafting of project proposals;
- Prepare the submission of applications, manage the timing, draw up the schedule, integrate and check the uniformity and completeness of the documentation;
Role of "execution"
The candidate must:
- Update the summary documentation;
- Perform the role of management and support interface in technical coordination activities with business units’ managers;
- Support the preparation of management documentation / reporting for project finalization;
- Management and support of communication area (social media channels/ website)
- Master's Degree in Management Engineering / Economics / Marketing / Communication
- Excellent knowledge of English; both written and spoken
- Good mastery of the Office package, with particular attention to PowerPoint. Excellent operating skills on the internet and use of social media;
- The candidate has focused his/her studies on project management methodologies - basic economics, project planning and controlling.
- Complete the profile soft skills such as: ability of analysis and synthesis, versatility, autonomy, result orientation, organizational spirit, team working attitude, intellectual curiosity and desire for learning.
Full time, 6-month internship
Please send CV at email@example.com