What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Different kind of cookies
1. Technical Cookies
We use session and persistent first party cookies to ensure your safe and efficient surfing of the
Website, to let you register and access your account, to let you perform your purchases.
Non consent is required to use these cookies. You can change the settings in your browser to disable those cookies, owever, it may prevent our website from functioning correctly.
2. Analytics cookies
The analytics cookies are used to collect information about the site.The collected data only for the purpose of anonymous statistical analysis to improve the navigability of the site and make content relevant to user requests. The analytical cookies collect anonymous data about user activity and how it has come to the pages of the site.
If you browse our website you accept to use those cookies. If you wish to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of services, third-party software (such as software generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality in the pages of the Site.
If you don't accept cookies on our website you won't be able to access social widgets or view Youtube and Vimeo videos.
For more information on the use of data and their treatment by third-party software please visit:
- Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/privacy): we embed vimeo videos in our pages
- YouTube (http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/): we embed Youtube videos in our pages
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/) we use share buttons
- Twitter (https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter) we use share buttons
We do not use any first-party profiling cookies
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Visit youronlinechoices.eu to opt-out from several third-party cookies.
Check here for the instructions of your browser:
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042)
After you disable cookies, however, the Website may not perform correctly.