Senior Engineering Designer – Freelance
Studio Volpi is on a mission: building the future through innovation.
Founded in 1994, Studio Volpi is a global point of reference as a leading partner for companies seeking to implement a winning strategy through every stage of the industrial process.
Thanks to our multidisciplinary approach, we help create true, meaningful innovation that makes a difference, priding ourselves in a unique mix of pioneering, expertise and flawless execution.
As part of our strategy of growth and internationalization, we are looking for a Senior Engineering Designer - Freelance focused on the development and engineering of industrial products.
The ideal candidate deals carries out simulation activities in terms of structural, simulation and flow design the difference depends on projects.
The candidate carries out project management activities when he manages the entire project, from the collection of the brief until the delivery.
- Research of innovative and new technologies in terms of industrial design
- Deal with the prototyping design working closely with suppliers, about middle reviews of projects, he designs small prototypes;
- Deal with Cad design, working alone or closely with the teammates
- Carry out simulation activities in terms of structural, simulation and flow design the difference depends on projects
- Carry out project management activities when he manages the entire project, in this case he creates the gantt
- Management of the list of suppliers linked to the BU Engineering
Key Skills / Requirements
- Good knowledge of parametric 3D SW - Creo/Solidworks
- Knowledge on materials and industrial processes
- Ability to thrive in a team-based, collaborative environment.
- Ability to create a project gantt
- Managing engineering projects
- Manage to work in team or organize it in autonomy
- Relate to customers and suppliers to develop projects
- Strong knowledge and experience with the project process in terms of time, costs and delivery
- Demonstrated planning and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Three years minimum experience in technical area of companies operating in products of wide consumption
- Master’s degree in technical engineering area such as: Design & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrotechnology and Biomechanics or adequate working experience
- Willing to travel in Italy and abroad to meet clients and suppliers
- Competent with Microsoft Office