News Nov 21, 2019
The Italian Ministry of Economic Development appoints Studio Volpi professionals as Innovation Manager
The Italian Ministry of Economic Development has recently published on its website the national appointments of the Innovation Managers, or the experts authorized to support SMEs and business networks on projects related to Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0.
Among the appointed professionals, Studio Volpi is also present with its managers.
The appointment will therefore allow Studio Volpi, and its QuarryUp innovation hub, to support those requesting the "Innovation Manager Voucher" provided by the MiSE.
In this way, the requesting subjects, SMEs and business networks, will be able to avail themselves of the advice of the professionals of the global innovation company who will support, with their experience and their know-how, the processes of technological and digital transformation through the application of one or more of the enabling technologies envisaged in the national 4.0 Enterprise Plan.
Studio Volpi managers will support projects that will focus on the following activities:
- integration of Next Production Revolution (NPR) technologies in business processes, also and with particular regard to traditional productions;
- simulation and cyber-physical systems;
- rapid prototyping;
- visualization systems, virtual reality (RV) and augmented reality (RA);
- human machine interface;
- additive manufacturing and three-dimensional printing;
- internet of things and machines;
- integration and digital development of business processes;
- digital marketing programs, such as transformative and enabling processes for the innovation of all the processes of valorisation of brands and distinctive signs (so-called "branding") and commercial development towards markets;
- open innovation programs.
For more info, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Perspectives Jul 20, 2020
Perspectives Jun 16, 2020
AN INTERVIEW TO NIKOLA MITROVIC, LEAD UI DESIGNER
Perspectives Mar 30, 2020
Technological updating and the integration of an interconnected soul are turning modern professional kitchens into a perfect example of the 4.0 industry, where the product and its super digital powers become a tool to improve working conditions, enhance productivity, monitor the processes to achieve better results and create new business models